Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Year Anniversary

One year ago, I started this blog (a little before/on) my birthday.  I've now been writing up stuff and putting it out there for all of you (and for me) for a little over a year.

I still enjoy doing it immensely, so I expect that another year is in the offing.

Here's a short list of some of the links/posts that I especially enjoyed sharing.  I hope you find them interesting the second time around.  If you haven't seen them; have a look.

make-your-own-minis.html

favorite-tables-startling-statues.html

my-gm-secret.html

polyhedral-dice-adventure-cards.html

creating-dungeon-with-my-grandson-matt.html

gm-helper-cards.html

wilderness-alphabet-book-published.html

upwords-to-add-dimensionality-to.html

death-dismemberment-and-dangerous.html

three-word-npcs.html

sandbox-philosophy-provided-by-fate.html

bargain-bin-monsters.html

maze-of-peril-not-4e-adventure.html

q1-evil-temple-of-fraz-urbluu-part-1.html

shallowness-of-my-blog-plus-crafts.html

random-details-for-empty-corridors.html

so-when-big-party-searches-for-secret.html

making-upcycled-dungeon-tiles.html

old-school-gamer-bling-colored-potions.html

PS: today is my birthday!  :)

8 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Birthday :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday. It's been a great year of blogging. :)

Aaron E. Steele said...

Looking forward to another year! Happy returns of the day!

Trey said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

Telecanter said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing all your cool ideas!

James said...

Happy Birthday/Blogoversary!

Roger G-S said...

Many happy returns!

Erin Smale said...

Happy Birthday! Great blog, too.