Saturday, February 26, 2011

Old School Gamer Bling - Colored Potions

I printed up a sheet of 9 potions that you could use in your Old School game as props for your players.  It occurred to me that you might not want all your potions to be GREEN!


I'm not a Photoshop/GIMP expert, but I found this little filter called "colorize" and I transformed that JPG into nine different colors.

That way, you can print it out, give the potions to your players and they can say "I drink the pink potion" or write a little text on the card and it can be "I drink the pink BUBBLY" potion.

For help with potion descriptions, check out this handy dandy little chart from Telecanter.

Enjoy!
click to embiggen

1 comment:

C'nor (Outermost_Toe) said...

I've also made a potion table (http://lunchingonlamias.blogspot.com/2011/02/potion-appearance.html), as did Dyson.