Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Queston Map

Tony over at roleplay-geek blogged about a method to make a GoogleMap out of your campaign map.  You use a site called http://www.maplib.net/.  You need to sign up for a free account first.

I thought I'd give it a try and the results are below.

Although my blog is CC -- this map is copyrighted by me.  Sorry.  I might want to include it in a book someday and I worked really hard on it a few years ago.  :)



There are many cities/places on the map itself.  The current CotMA campaign takes place just outside Ravensport on the island kingdom of Whair.  The distance between the hash marks is 10 leagues.

I really like this tool and I expect to use it more and more.  Check it out!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Wow, that's really cool. Are you planning on just using the map yourself as a reference or are you going to incorporate it into your game for your players somehow?

Jim said...

I'm thinking that I'll make it available to the players. As things are discovered, I think I'll mark them on the map. We'll see... It is a cool tool though...

Tony Bro001 said...

Glad you liked the post Jim