Friday, March 1, 2013

3 Years of Blogging

Looking back, I guess I started blogging in February of 2010, but March 1 is really the official start.

I originally started this blog in the hopes of playing "a game a day" for a year.  Yeah, that didn't work out.

What did happen was the discovery of the OSR and all the great people and ideas that surround it.

It's been a great three years and I have no intention of stopping now.  Sure.  My posts have slowed down, but I still get the itch and I have creative bursts -- so LOOKOUT!

Thank you to everyone who shared their ideas here!  Here's to another three years!

4 comments:

New Big Dragon said...

Happy bloggiversary!

Gothridge Manor said...

Congrats on 3 years...and many more.

Sean Robson said...

Congratulations, Jim! Glad to see you're still hanging in and kicking.

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Blog Birthday.