Monday, December 13, 2010

Dungeon Dressing (Part 1)

I went to my local arts and crafts store (Michael's) and I purchased some wooden bits.  I was inspired by Mike over at Swords and Dorkery.  He's got some great posts here and here.

Here are my pics of barrels.  They come 8 to a pack for $1.47.  I just painted them brown.

I also created some giant mushrooms...  They were 6 for $1.47.

And a strange pot...  I wouldn't get too close -- look at all the dead guys laid out on the floor!  I think you get 6 pots of this size for $1.47.  

6 comments:

christian said...

Very nice. I also dig that rug. Sweet.

Jim said...

@Christian -- that rug is printed on the Dungeon Tile. I think it's from "Harrowing Halls"

christian said...

I am teh dumb....
;)

Greyhawk Grognard said...

Sometimes I miss using minis. But just the thought of having to rebuild my collection sends me into paroxysms of Scrooge-like frugality.

Jim said...

@Joseph -- we are loving CotMA! Had 7 players last Thurs. Will be posting an update soon! Thanks again for sharing that with the community!

bliss_infinte said...

I love finding little bits and things that can be used for the mini portion of the game. I'll be visiting some bead stores over the holidays.