To scale for my game table. I posted about it here.
I needed to have space for the wiring, so I made an internal structure out of a paint lid and a dog food bowl --
I'm going to build the body around this. The head (when it is done) will fit on top. I may mold it as a separate piece to facilitate the wiring. We'll see...
Here's the body so far. I decided to build it from the arms up; mostly neglecting the legs. I may use a tealight for the cauldron once I get there. We'll see how it turns out.
|Back (mostly complete). There's a tube that keeps a hole open, in case I want to make any wiring external. Now that I think about the size of the interior, that's probably not necessary. :)|
More to come!