Friday, October 8, 2010

Two More Bargain Bin Minis

Years ago, I bought these at the Big Lots.  I'm in the process of digging through old boxes of stuff and I stumbled upon them again!  What a find!

I don't remember the game that they came from -- the game involved strange dice that had eyes and were odd shapes (like monsters, statues, etc.)

I see these two as two competing mega-bosses in some fiendish campaign.

Enjoy!
Should have put a regular sized mini in the pic for scale.  Suffice to say he's giant sized.  He reminds me of a cross between a storm giant and an ogre mage.

Oh, and he has a removable weapon!!!

This one is like a cross between a beholder and Tiamat!  Excellent!

2 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

I've never seen those before, nice find!

christian said...

Oh man, those are great!!!