Saturday, May 26, 2012

[40k] Catachan Firebreather

I was at the dollar store the other day and I bought some plastic dino toys.  I bought three green ones (its embarrassing I can't think of the name of the dino) and three orange triceratops.  They look a little like this:
Well, I'm planning on playing Warhammer 40k today with my stepson and grandson.  I wanted to spice up the scenario and add a little chaos, so I created a profile for these little buggers.  I'm calling them "Catachan Firebreathers."

I wrote up a profile for them and added some "automatic" behaviors and rules.  I don't know how they will play in practice, but that isn't preventing me from sharing the proposed rules here.

Here's a screenshot:


Here's a link to the PDF on my Google Drive.

I'll let you know how they play out.  With my luck, they will decimate my Space Marines!  :)

No comments: