Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 25: Longest running campaign

I suppose, my Queston Campaign world is my longest running campaign.

It started in 1983 with two players, JD and NC. 

JD played Sharky Dangerthorn, an heroic ranger.

NC played Skanderbag the Unexpected, a more introverted but still heroic elven wizard.

Both adventured for several years until we all graduated from high school.

Later, while I was in college, I gathered these same friends around the table and for about three years, The Questians adventuring company traveled the lands of Queston.

At one point I even used Queston as the basis for a Fantasy Hero campaign and a FATE campaign.  Both didn't last long.

Most recently, my Castle of the Mad Archmage campaign of more than three years took place on the island of Whair in Queston.

If you want to read more about Queston, here's a link.

No comments: