Wednesday, July 4, 2012
[Holy Humpday] Forge of Thorag (The Mountain's Heart)
Portfolio: Dwarfs, Mountains, Stone, Machinery, Artifice, War
Requirements: Str 15, Wis 12, Int 12, must be a Dwarf
Weapons Allowed: Hammers, Axes, Phlogs
Armor Allowed: Scale Mail, Chain Mail, Plate Mail, no shields
Major Spheres: Elemental, Creation, Protection, Guardian
Minor Spheres: Charm, Combat
Magik Items Allowed: Any priest item, Magik hammers and axes, Gauntlets of Ogre Power, Girdles of Giant Strength, Maul of the Titans, Mattock of the Titans
• A Forge of Thorag may see through illusions which imitate rock or stone. The Forge must be actively looking for such illusions.
• Forges may add half their level in points of damage done to giants, and their level in points of damage done to stone giants. They may always hit stone or iron golems regardless of their weapon, and do double damage in any case.
• At 5th level Forges of Thorag may create a Wall of Stone or Wall of Iron at their option once per day.
• At 10th level a Forge may cast Stone to Flesh upon one being for every level above ninth, once per day.
• Forges of Thorag cast spells which deal with earth and stone at double their level with respect to duration or effectiveness.
Other Notes: •Forges of Thorag are exclusively dwarfs. •Forges weave their beards into ornate patterns which are studded with precious stones and golden trinkets. Their beards then serve as their holy symbols.
NOTE: I don't have an original digital file of some of my Queston Holy Symbols. I've had to scan my only remaining print out and then tidy it up in GIMP. :)